Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Gundam Action Figures

GN-Archer Flying Mode

GN-Archer Shooting Position
These Three Gundams are worth $90 in USD. To have Gundam toys it is expensive. Okay so I finally got the others uploaded and I am sorry I only have one shot of the Exia. If you really want another shot of the Exia I can take one but you will need to tell me. The Throne Drei is very cool because it has so many parts. It has all the side pieces (Removable) and it comes with the connecter to the other three units (So if you have them you can connect to make the giant Beam). I am glad I bought these units    ,                                                                                      and I think you should buy units and make ,                                                                                      your own collection

1 comment: