Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Gundam Action Figures: Good and Bad

         The Gundam toys are a lot more fun than I remember. Monday night I took out(Of the box, they are on display) my Gundam action figures. I meant to just look or play with them for a few seconds but it turned into an hour. I realized a lot about them like that they are more delicate(But not to much) than I remember and that they are a lot more fun than I remember. They are delicate because they have little pieces that can come off easily if you move it really wrong but it is not easy to do. They are also really good because they have a lot more detail(Not as much as a high end model) than what most action figures are at that price. The figures also come with a lot of parts (Depending on which you buy) I am sorry but his post will not have pictures but my next one will be pictures for this one. I have not included pictures because I will need to explain them a little and I do not have time to take pictures of them right now.

1 comment:

  1. I remember Jack had a few and how fragile they were. Thanks for posting, Jacob.

    ReplyDelete