Thursday, April 4, 2013

Gundam 00 First Episode

Left to right. Exia, Kyrios, Dynames, Virtue. All Season 1 Gundams

He does not even care. He is so relaxed.
I have watch the first episode of Gundam 00 a lot. I have probably posted about it before but this will be a little more of what is happening in the episode because I am writing this and watching it at the same time. Right before the opening that is Setsuna as a kid which it will explain later on in the series. The guy who walks to the random person, who I believe is called Billy Katagiri, is Graham Aker. One of the best pilots. Go read my post on him I did a few posts back. When the Exia fought Patrick Colasour that was halarious how easy it was. The Exia did not even try. "IT'S FIRING FROM THE GROUND" as said by some random AEU soldier. This would be the Dynames. They have yet to learn it can fire into space. Just a question maybe some one could answer. Why did the pilots screen go fuzzy when the Exia cut its arm? This is the scene when the Dynames is shooting from the ground. Now the Virtue comes in. Hey guys I heard there was a party. Can I bring my canon. (Not actually said) The Virtue just comes out of nowhere and blats the enemy unknown mobile suit with his canon. I would think that pulls to much attention. I guess that they want the attention to show their power. Yay Aeolia Schenberg! I would say that he was the smartest person alive ever. He was 100 or more years ahead of every one else. I would think that they would cloak their Gundams because right now they have Nations after them trying to find out who they are. I have to say though that the first few episodes of Gundam are some of my favorites only because of the confusion of the Nations and that they hardly need to try because it is so easy.

1 comment:

  1. Only Gundam show I ever watched and I approve of it. Nice job on this, I feel like you fully gave the experience needed to pass this episode by if you had any desire because it was that good of a summary. 10/10.

    ReplyDelete