Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My blog can be Incorrect

When I state something that is not actually true I ask you to please comment and tell me that I have messed up on the blog post. I would rather be embarrassed instead of look stupid. I know I have messed up in the past however I have caught most of them. There might be more mistakes but I have not found them so I ask you that if there is ever any mistakes that any one finds I would enjoy if people tell me so I can fix it. Usually not with grammar(I know that I am not the best) but When I say that one character is some one else then I would like to be told. Any ways here is a picture of a Gundam.(And the picture is true but I don't know why it says shop)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Maybe. I also thought that maybe it could be like Shopping as in searching.

      Delete