Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Two Units I bought at Sacanime!

          So a few weeks ago, I think it will be one month and one week this Saturday, I went to Sacanime with some friends. I was told to stay away from Gundam so that I could save money which I don't think is possible. So the first day which was Friday I was able to stay away from it since we were there for a short time and I was not able to go to every shop, but I saw a 6 dollar Mini Gundam Unicorn figure that I wanted to wait a day to buy so that it was not an impulse buy. The second day I went back and bought the figure which was worth the money. I then continued looking around at the stores knowing I had to save my money since I was not sure if I was going to buy my girlfriend anything. Then I came across the stand. The one stand that would make me buy things, the Gundam Stand. I stood there and looked then I asked how much the Over Flag is. They took it out scanned it and told me $15. I like the unit and I knew it is my brothers favorite Mobile Suit. I had enough for that and enough for what ever else, so I got it. I then saw the Sinanju and I really wanted it but I had to wait and hope it did not sell.
(There are multiple trays per bag)
          Some time later I met with my Girlfriend and when she went home I went over to my friends I went with. So me and my best Canadian Friend went over to the shopping area so I could get the Gundams and the announcement went off that the shopping area was only open for another 10 minutes. We had to rush over there. I looked and I knew I wanted the Sinanju but I was not sure if I had enough money because it looked like it would be 60 and I did not have that much. I looked and did not really see any that I wanted as much as the Sinanju, which would be hard since it is my favorite unit. I asked them how much it was and they scanned it then they told me it was... $33! I was very surprised at this and I took out my Money immediately. I then bought it and then a little later I started to wonder why the box was so big. I then put it together and opened it to look, my assumption was correct, there was a lot of parts. So I shall make it one day. Until then the box is sitting there looking nice.
          I still have not finished the Over Flag but I think I will be able to over October Break which is coming up soon. If I can I will take two days and plan nothing on them so I can make the Sinanju. I can not wait to build it since it is my favorite unit.
     I am sorry for this not really being that organized. I kind of write the story then I don't know where to break it up or what to do.

1 comment: