Thursday, February 14, 2013

Good Looking Gundams



These Gundams are not the best looking but they are my two favorite Gundams. The one on the left is the 1.5(Pronounced Eyes) Gundam (Left) and is from Gundam 001 which is a side series of Gundam 00. I don't have much to say about the 1.5 Gundam. But the Sinanju (Right) and is from Gundam Unicorn. I Have been playing Gundam Unicorn the Video Game (which I will post about) so I have been amazed with this Mobile Suit. This unit looks really nice with the glossy finish(Top Right) and honestly if I bought that model I would pay the extra for the Master Grade and the Glossy finish which I believe is
called Titanium. How ever the titanium model is about
$30 or $100 more and I think they are the same ones (Prices Provided By Amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment