Tuesday, September 4, 2012

More Allelujah Haptism

I saw that my last post about him was the most popular so I decided to do more on him go a little more in depth tell more about him and his background and what he does as a character from the series. He is Nineteen years old, 6ft 1inch, 143pounds, born on February 27, and  has a blood type of B. Is that in depth enough for you? No? Okay well he likes a girl called Soma Peries 18 years old who is also his girl friend(correct me if I am wrong). He has two personalities one which is his most common is one who is nice and wont kill even if for the mission he has to. and the other one loves killing and can't get enough of it. He was raised under the supervision of the Human Reform League, and later went on to join the private armed organization Celestial Being. Celestial being is where he became a Gundam Meister where he pilots Kyrios and Arios in season 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment