Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bandai #05 Freedom Gundam 1/144 Real Grade

This Gundam model I saw over the weekend. For 45$ You could get it at the Tokyo Japanese lifestyle  store at the Galleria in Roseville. I was going to get it but I don't have enough money to get it. It is from the Gundam seed series and I think very cool. If you are looking for a new model and don't have this one yet I would suggest it. This model is very detailed and I would suggest at least buying an easier model for the first few time and building up to being able to be that good.(box art above)

2 comments:

  1. Is $45 about how much these usually go for, or is this one especially expensive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $45 is how much the detailed ones go for. The lower detail quality the lower amount of money. The detail quality is showed by the real grade or high grade.( it goes lower )

      Delete