Friday, November 4, 2011

Gundam's Haro

The haros in Gundam 00 I think are annoying and funny. I think they are funny because they repeat everything they say and and they also have a small vocabulary. They have feelings that they express. Some times though it is a little sad if some one dies because they are so small and happy all the time but then they are sad and it makes you feel bad for them. The reason they are annoying is because when you want them to repeat they won't and they won't stop talking when you don't want them to repeat. They also talk to Veda. I guess you could call them Vedas little Helpers instead of santas little Helpers. They transfer information about what is going on in the world using quantum brain waves. This is why I like the haros but I also get annoyed with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment